Regarding ETFs (AMPL3S，EOS5L) Reverse Split
1) AMPL3S will have a 1-for-1000 reverse split. After the split is completed, the number of ETF shares held by users will become 1/1000 that before the split , and the unit value will be 1000 times that before the split.
2) EOS5L will have a 1-for-1000 reverse split. After the split is completed, the number of ETF shares held by users will become 1/1000 that before the split , and the unit value will be 1000 times that before the split.
3) Before the reverse split, Gate.io will temporarily suspend these ETF trading markets and cancel any open orders.
4) After the reverse split is completed, Gate.io will resume these ETF trading markets. Please note, the price will fluctuate around the new unit value after the split. Users should pay close attention when placing their orders.
5) After the reverse split, the candlestick chart will have a leap. You may use split-adjusted functionalities to get a smooth chart.
About Leveraged ETF
The leveraged ETF product re-balances to a target leverage if a certain criterion is triggered. When it re-balances, profit will be used to expand the position while the loss will lead to decrease of the position. When trading with ETFs, you do not have to pay a margin. You can simply buy and sell it to enjoy increased exposure like you are trading with leverage. ETF products are managed and hedged in the perpetual contract market. We charge a management fee daily to compensate for the funding payment and trading fee which is incurred at perpetual contract markets. No extra funding fee is charged. By optimizing the fund management, the cost and risks for you to get leveraged exposure are significantly reduced.
Digital currency prices are susceptible to high volatility, which is even more tangible for the leveraged ETF products. Therefore there is a risk to suffer amplified loss. Please fully understand the product and risks involved before trading. Furthermore, the change of an ETF product is not always about the target times of the underlying asset over a certain time span as the result of scheduled or irregular re-balancing. An ETF product is hedged in a perpetual contract market, the profit will expand the position and the loss will decrease the position, which will incur greater friction in a swinging market. Due to the rebalancing mechanism and the holding cost, the ETF is not suitable for long term holding. It has greater fluctuation and higher risk. Please be cautious. For more details, please read instructions about Leveraged ETFs at our Help Center.
Gate.io is a Cryptocurrency Trading Platform Since 2013
Top ranking, Trustworthy, Transparent
Download iOS/Android App right now.
Follow us on social
Aug 4, 2021
Click "Open in browser"
Download in your browser